Virtual Society: Identity, Interaction and Interface Design
These readings are for your reference. There is no written assignment this week.
- Dourish, Culture and control in a media space : how do people use a connected video/audio space?
- Vallino's Augmented Reality Page - a good reference list of augmented reality research all over
- Roy, Sawhney, Schmandt & Pentland Wearable Audio Computing: A Survey of Interaction Technique - overview of wearable audio
- Starner et al. Augmented Reality Through Wearable Computing
- Shared Space Objectives HIT Lab (U Washington) project on shared virtual spaces
- CAVERN - CAVE Research Network Issues in the design of shared collaborative virtual spaces (CAVE systems - Electronic Visualization Laboratory, University of Illinois at Chicago
- PRoP: telerobotic blimps with video cameras